Thursday, January 3, 2008

Episode 41

JASON and WILLIE are passionately kissing one another when WILLIE makes the mistake of calling out the wrong name.

(They start to kiss again and JASON quickly moves to WILLIE's neck.)

WILLIE - Oh yes Jason! Oh yes!
WILLIE thinks - That feels so...good!

(JASON moves down to her chest.)

WILLIE - Yes Jason! Yes!

(WILLIE puts her head back and closes her eyes. She raises her voice.)

WILLIE - Oh yeah Jason!

(JASON squeezes WILLIE's breasts and starts to kiss them again.)

WILLIE - Oh...oh...

(WILLIE screams.)

WILLIE - ...Oh Dex!

(JASON immediately brings his head up as WILLIE opens her eyes, wishing she could take that last statement back.)

WILLIE thinks - Oh my God! What did I just say?
JASON - What did you say?
WILLIE - Huh? What?
JASON - Dex. You just said Oh Dex!

(JASON starts to get up.)

WILLIE - Jason I...

(JASON pushes himself off of WILLIE.)

JASON - Don't say anything else to me!
WILLIE - Jason wait...
JASON - Don't say anything else to me!

(JASON pauses.)

JASON - Say it to Dexter!
WILLIE thinks - Oh no!
WILLIE - Jason wait! Wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that and I wasn't
thinking of him!
JASON - Yeah right!
WILLIE - No I'm serious! That was only a slip! I really was only thinking of
you!

(JASON doesn't pay WILLIE any attention and he turns around to look for his
shirt.)

WILLIE - Baby wait!

(WILLIE gets up and grabs JASON from behind on his shoulder.)

JASON - Take your hands off me!
WILLIE - Jason...
JASON - I said get off me!

(JASON swings around to get WILLIE's hand off of his shoulder. The force of
his turn causes her to fall back onto the bed.)

JASON thinks - How could you do this to me!
THERESA - Do what to you Jason? It's no big deal!
JASON thinks - No big deal? Theresa you almost jeopardized me becoming a member of Alpha Phi Alpha! Do you know that the brothers may not choose me because of this?
THERESA - Why not?
JASON thinks - Because that is how these things work! They thought I wrote that letter to the Alphas in Chicago! When I told Nino that you wrote it, he barely believed me! I don't know if he was able to convince the rest of the chapter that you did it and not me! If he doesn't, I'm out and it's all your fault!
THERESA - No Jason, this is all your fault! None of this would've happened if you would have just been honest with me from the start! You never told me you wanted to pledge!

(JASON clinches his fist tightly.)

THERESA - If you were a real man, you would've told me your true intentions! Real men don't hide and sneak around Jason! But you haven't learned that yet have you! As a matter of fact, you have a lot to learn Jason! A lot to learn about being...

(THERESA smiles as she pauses.)

THERESA - ...a real man! And another thing...

(JASON pulls back his arm and starts to follow through to hit THERESA when he is startled by a scream.)

WILLIE screams - Jason no!





SCENE 2

SEAN and DR. MWATSUMI are on the phone talking with one another when they both receive visitors simultaneously.

SEAN - So let me ask you a question.
DR. MWATSUMI - Certainly.

(SEAN smiles.)

SEAN - What do you think it'll be like?
DR. MWATSUMI - What do I think what will be like?
SEAN - Being on line. Have you ever thought...

(There is a knock at SEAN's door.)

SEAN - Oh, hold on one second sir, there is someone knocking on my door.
DR. MWATSUMI - That's funny, there is someone knocking on my door as well!

(SEAN doesn't hear DR. MWATSUMI say anything because he has placed his phone
down. He opens his door.)

SEAN - Uh...
SAIFA - You will refer to me as The Man with the Hoof.
SEAN thinks - Oh shoot!
SAIFA - You will refer to him...

(SAIFA places his hand on the shoulder of his frat brother standing beside
him.)

SAIFA - ...you will refer to him as Brown Bomber and to the gentleman behind
me as Goldfinger.
SEAN - Uh...
SEAN thinks - Uh...

(He steps aside as the three enter his room, while at DR. MWATSUMI's
apartment...)

DR. MWATSUMI - Richard? Well what brings you by at this hou...
RICHARD - You will refer to me as Centaur King.
DR. MWATSUMI - Centaur King?
RICHARD - And you will refer to him as Brown Arrow.
DR. MWATSUMI thinks - Oh my!

(The doctor steps aside as they enter his room.ALEXIS enters her room and falls down on her bed. She is crying her eyes out. She has called QUINTON several times and left messages but he hasn't called her back.)

ALEXIS crying - I am so stupid! Why am I doing this!

(ALEXIS sits up in her bed.)

ALEXIS thinks - Quinton was right! I pray and pray for a good man and now I
have one and I'm too stupid to realize it and take care of him! And now I've hurt him...

(She wipes her eyes.)

ALEXIS thinks - ...and he won't even call me back!

(The phone rings.)

ALEXIS - Quinton!

(She jumps off of her bed and runs to the phone.)

ALEXIS - Hello!
CANDACE - Get dressed. This is your first warning.
ALEXIS - Huh? Candace?
CANDACE - Yeah. Get dressed. They're coming over to get you and I'm warning you now...be ready!
ALEXIS thinks - Oh no!
ALEXIS - Candace wait! They can't come for me now! I'm not ready!
CANDACE - Nobody ever thinks they're ready but you are. Just follow your
heart to Sigma Gamma Rho.

(CANDACE smiles.)

ALEXIS - No Candace, you don't understand! I can't do this! I can't possibly
do this now! I messed up big time with Quinton and I don't know if he will
have anything else to do with me! I am so stupid...I let him leave over my
feelings for Bobby! I can't do this now...
CANDACE - Stop Alexis! I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you feel sorry
for yourself! Now get dressed!
ALEXIS - I can't!

(ALEXIS breaks down and starts to cry harder.)

ALEXIS - I just can't do this!
CANDACE - Stop it! Get up off your butt and get dressed! I don't wanna hear
about what you can't do! I lost the love of my life! Forever! Nino was my
life! My entire passion! He was the best man ever! And now he's gone! But I
have to move on with my life!

(ALEXIS cries but listens.)

CANDACE - And the minute I open up my heart to someone else, he turns out to
be a dog! I really started to finally like somebody, and come to find out he
is all about playing games!
ALEXIS - Jerrel? Oh Candace I'm sorry!
CANDACE - Don't be! The only sorry person is Jerrel! I ain't got time to play
no games so I ain't worried about it! I was a strong woman before Sigma, and I
am a stronger woman after Sigma! And if you weren't strong, I wouldn't have
recommended you for membership. So get up off your butt, and be dressed when my sorors get there!

(click)

(STACIE has just hung up the phone.)

STACIE thinks - I wonder where everyone is. I called both Willie and Robin
and got their voice mails.
CHRISTIAN thinks - Okay we're here!
CHRISTIAN - Come on you two! Since you want to work so hard together, let's
see if you can handle the real deal!

(As CHRISTIAN helps the blindfolded BREANNA and THERESA out of her car,
BREANNA is so scared that she is trembling.)

CHRISTIAN - Follow me!

(CHRISTIAN leads them to the location where all the lines for Delta Sigma
Theta begin for the chapter at Ahpla U.)

CHRISTIAN thinks - Looks like Robin ain't here yet. She'd better hurry up
because I'm startin'. I can't have Stacie gettin' up in mix and messin' me up!

(CHRISTIAN lines the girls up and steps back to take a look at them.)

CHRISTIAN thinks - I must admit. Girls on line together always gives me
chills down the back of my neck! Let the pledging begin!

(ROBIN silently tips in and nods to CHRISTIAN. CHRISTIAN smiles back at her
and throws her the Delta sign. CHRISTIAN then turns toward the pledgees and
begins to speak to them.)

CHRISTIAN - This is the only voice you will follow from this moment on. You
will listen for this voice in all situations. Your journey only proceeds when
you hear that directive from me.

(BREANNA and THERESA hold hands.)

BREANNA thinks - Oh God! It's finally starting!
THERESA thinks - Oh brother! It's finally starting!



SCENE 3

PJ has snuck out of the SkeePhi party and gone across town to Pyramids. Once
inside, she has located JOSEPH.


(PJ walks directly up and begins to speak loudly over the music.)

PJ - I've been looking all over for you!

(JOSEPH turns around.)

JOSEPH - PJ! What's up girl! What's the deal?
PJ - Tryin' to hook up with you to get another hit of that x. So what's up man? You got some more on you?
JOSEPH - Hold on for a second.

(JOSEPH leads PJ to a more quiet area.)

JOSEPH - Okay that's better. So you want another one?
PJ - Yeah, that mess had me trippin'. I need to hype up the party a little.
JOSEPH - No doubt. I told you it makes you the life of the party. Ha ha ha.

(JOSEPH reaches into his back pocket.)

PJ - Listen, last time I tripped out though. My girl said I was talking real
crazy. Ha ha ha.
JOSEPH - Oh yeah?
PJ - Yeah. So I was wondering if you had a smaller one. Or maybe could you
cut it in half or something.
JOSEPH - No problem. I'll cut it in half. Don't want you bouncin' off the
walls up in here.

(PJ smiles.)

PJ - Thanks.

(PJ watches closely as JOSEPH carefully takes one pill and cuts in directly
down the middle. He then hands one half to PJ.)

JOSEPH - Okay PJ. Here ya go.
PJ - Thanks Joseph.
JOSEPH - So do I get another dance?
PJ - Not this time sir. I'm headed back to the other party that I was at
across town.
JOSEPH - Oh you just came in here to holla at me?
PJ - Yeah. I was hoping I would find you here and I'm glad I did.
JOSEPH - Oh well. Save me a spot on the dance floor the next time you're in
Pyramids okay?
PJ - You got it. Talk to ya lata.
JOSEPH - Bye.

(PJ turns to leave.)

PJ - Glad I caught him. I'm mad I had to pay $10 though!
JOSEPH - Oh PJ, one more thing.
PJ - Yeah?

(PJ turns around.)

JOSEPH - Don't take the pill until after you get to the other party. I don't
want it affecting you while you're driving or anything. It doesn't take
affect for about 15 minutes okay?
PJ - Oh uh...okay thanks.

(PJ walks toward the exit.)

PJ thinks - Dag, I wish he had told me that before I swallowed the pill!

(PJ swallows hard to make sure the pill has gone down.)

PJ thinks - Dag! I need to get back to the SkeePhi party in like 10 minutes! Shoot!

(PJ hurries to the exit door and reaches into her purse for KATRICE's keys.)

PJ thinks - I can make it in 15 minutes definitely. Shouldn't be a problem.

(PJ looks at her watch.)

PJ thinks - Oh yeah, I can make it in 15 easily.

(PJ gets into KATRICE's car and starts it up.)

PJ thinks - I'm glad Joseph only gave me half a pill. I don't want to be
actin' crazy in front of sorors. I just wanna get my party on. Ha ha!

(PJ carefully pulls out of the Pyramids parking lot and starts to drive
toward the other party.)

PJ thinks - So far so good. No problem.

(PJ checks her watch again.)

PJ thinks - Oh, I still have plenty of time. No sweat.

(PJ turns the corner and runs into traffic.)

PJ thinks - Dag!

(She looks ahead and there must have been an accident. She sees police lights and people slowly passing.)

PJ thinks - Alright, don't panic. Just go the other way. Same distance, just through the back streets. Nobody should be over there.

(PJ turns off the main street and cuts across onto a side street. There are
no cars on this street.)

PJ thinks - Yes! I knew it! I'll still get there in no time!

(PJ approaches the corner and stops at the red light. Another car pulls up
beside her.)

PJ thinks - Wow! That's mad weird!

(PJ looks again at the car that has pulled up next to her.)

PJ thinks - Since when did they start lettin' horses drive cars?

No comments: