Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Episode 14

XAVIER opens his door and is surprised by his guests.

(XAVIER opens the door.)

XAVIER - Hey...April...and uh Katrice...um...why are y'all both wearing trench
coats?
APRIL - Let us in and we'll show ya.

(XAVIER smiles a confused smile as he lets them in.)

XAVIER - What's going on?
KATRICE - Have a seat.

(APRIL playfully pushes XAVIER onto the couch.)

APRIL - You told me that I could call the shots. And you said that you were
serious.
XAVIER - Uh...yeah but...

(APRIL opens her trench coat and she has nothing on but the lingerie.)

XAVIER - Oh...
APRIL - You just relax.
XAVIER - But April...

(KATRICE sits on the couch next to XAVIER and takes his hands.)

KATRICE - This shouldn't hurt at all.
XAVIER - Huh?

(KATRICE pulls a bandana out of her pocket and begins to tie XAVIER's hands
together.)

XAVIER - Hey, wait...

(APRIL leans over XAVIER and whispers into his ear.)

APRIL whispers - Listen Z, I'm just playing with you. I know how you are and
I won't do anything that you don't want me to. Just say the word and I stop.
XAVIER - Uh...okay I guess...
APRIL whispers - Trust me.

(APRIL giggles.)

KATRICE - And I'm just here to help...and to laugh. Hee hee.

(KATRICE pulls out another bandana and starts to blindfold XAVIER. XAVIER
laughs.)

XAVIER - Y'all are crazy! Ha ha ha.
APRIL - I hope you like strawberries.

(As KATRICE blindfolds XAVIER, APRIL feeds him a chocolate-covered
strawberry.)

XAVIER thinks - This is crazy...but I like it.
XAVIER - Mmmmm good.
APRIL - Good, now drink this.
XAVIER - Wait, you know I don't...
APRIL - I know, I know, you don't drink. I told you to trust me.

(APRIL puts a glass to XAVIER's lips and he recognizes that it is a non-alcoholic sparkling champagne. He laughs and spills some of it on
himself.)

APRIL - Oh, I'm sorry. Let me get that for you.

(APRIL begins to lick the champagne off of XAVIER's chin and neck.)

XAVIER thinks - Okay...wow!
KATRICE thinks - This mess is funny! My goodness, the things I get talked
into!

(APRIL whispers into XAVIER's ear again.)

APRIL whispers - I stop whenever you want me to.
XAVIER - Well, so far...so good.

(KATRICE walks behind the couch and begins to massage XAVIER's shoulders.
APRIL grabs another strawberry to feed him with.)

APRIL - You ready for more?
XAVIER - I think so.

(APRIL looks up at KATRICE, who blows a kiss at her. APRIL playfully mouths
the words "you wish" to KATRICE, who laughs.)

XAVIER - April, you are so crazy. But you got me with this one. I didn't think
you were seriously gonna...
APRIL - Shhhhhh, just bite.

(As APRIL feeds XAVIER the next strawberry, there is a knock on the door.)

XAVIER - Oh, there is someone at the door.

(He starts to take his blindfold off.)

APRIL - No, wait.
KATRICE - I'll get the door. You stay put Mr. Pretty Boy.
XAVIER - Okay cool.
XAVIER thinks - I hope this isn't Mike. He shouldn't be finished this early.

(KATRICE goes to answer the door.)

XAVIER thinks - I really hope this isn't Mike with Gregg! Gregg would lose
his mind if he saw this! Ha ha ha!

(KATRICE opens the door.)

KATRICE - Oh uh...hey Donna.


:: NEW PAGE ::


SCENE 2

TY goes to BOBBY's place on instructions given to him by TRINA. He is also on
an assignment for Big Brother ExeQUEtioner, so he doesn't much time.




(TY knocks on BOBBY's door. There is no answer. He pulls the key out and
knocks again.)

TY thinks - I must be crazy for doing this! That girl Trina is nuts! I can't
believe what she wants me to do!

(There is no answer. TY uses the key and opens the door. He peeks his head in
just in case.)

TY thinks - Good! He isn't here.

(TY goes inside and closes the door behind him.)

TY thinks - I gotta work fast. I don't have a lot of time.

(TY checks his watch that he has in his back pocket.)

TY thinks - I am still on schedule. It's a good thing the big brothers didn't
find this clock on me or I wouldn't know what time it is!

(TY quickly gets to work and sets up what TRINA asked him to.)

TY thinks - I must admit, this is kinda crazy. It takes a deranged person to
think of something like this. I hope Big Brother ExeQUEtioner knows what kind
of girlfriend he has in Trina. Hope she never gets mad at him! Ha ha ha!

(TY grabs the keys and looks around to make sure things look as they did when
he first came in.)

TY thinks - I almost wish I could be here when Bobby comes...

(TY hears a key in the door.)

TY thinks - Oh no!

(The key unlocks the door and the knob turns. TY looks around for a place to
hide.)

TY thinks - No! No! I don't have time for this!

(TY dives under the bed as the door opens and he hears someone come in.)

TY thinks - I gotta get out of here!

(He hears BOBBY come into the bedroom and he hears that he has a girl with
him. He watches their feet as they plop down on the bed.)

TY thinks - Oh God! I gotta get out of here!
BOBBY - I'm glad you came back to see me. You know how much I missed you?
CARYN - Why don't you show me now!

(BOBBY and CARYN start to kiss furiously.)

TY thinks - Oh my God!
MIRI thinks - Oh my God!
CURT - Everybody listen up! Little brother Miri has been accused of showing
signs of non-brotherhood.
TROY - No! Crucify him!

(CURT holds up his hands to quiet everyone.)

CURT - He will have an opportunity to rhyme for himself...
MIRI thinks - Rhyme?
CURT - In front of a jury of his...big brothers and sisters...with
appropriate legal counsel. Crescent Calvin?
CRESCENT CALVIN - Yes dean of pledgees!
CURT - You are going to represent Miri. Your task is to defend him and
convince your big brothers, big sisters and myself that we should keep Miri
on line.
CRESCENT CALVIN thinks - Oh wonderful.
CURT - You have five minutes to get your case ready. Hey sorors, wanna come
sit on our jury?
DENICE - Sure.

(The big brothers begin to move chairs around and set up the room like a
court room.)

HAYDEN - Good idea man.
CURT - Thanks.

(DENICE passes in front of BRANDON on her way to her jury spot. She whispers
to him.)

DENICE whispers - Are you okay? Do you need anything?
BRANDON whispers - Yes, I need to talk to you alone. Urgent.

(DENICE goes past him and takes her seat.)

DENICE thinks - Urgent?
CURT - All rise! Judge Hayden is now presiding.

(Everyone stands until HAYDEN takes his seat.)

HAYDEN - This is the case of the brotherhood against Crescent Miri. Would the
prosecution like to begin its case?
CURT - Yes, your honor. Our position is to prove that this Crescent is
unworthy of the brotherhood because he doesn't understand how to portray it.
He has shown a lack of brotherhood and should be disqualified from the
process.
MIRI thinks - Oh no!
HAYDEN - Thank you. Defense?

(CRESCENT CALVIN rises.)

HAYDEN - And before you begin, let me assure you that you can speak
freely...Crescent.
CRESCENT CALVIN - Thank you. We will attempt to prove without a shadow of a
doubt that my client, Crescent Miri, is innocent of all charges that have
been placed against him and ask the court to reinstate him into the Crescent
Club with all rights and privileges therein.
HAYDEN - Curt, you may call your first witness.
CURT - The brotherhood calls Crescent Miri to the stand.
HAYDEN - Crescent Miri, you do understand that you can only answer in rhymes
don't you?
CRESCENT MIRI - I'll sure be tryin'...
Big Brother Smooth Blue Lion.

(The jury of Sigmas and Zetas laugh as CRESCENT MIRI takes the stand.)

CURT - Crescent Miri, it seems that you don't appreciate each and every one
of your big brothers.
CRESCENT CALVIN - I object! Counsel is leading the witness.
HAYDEN - Sustained!
HAYDEN thinks - I can't believe I just sustained the motion of a Crescent!
This is hilarious!
CURT - Crescent Miri, why don't you tell the court how you feel about all,
and I do mean all, of the big brothers of Phi Beta Sigma.

(CRESCENT MIRI looks directly at Big Brother JEFF who is staring back at him.)

CRESCENT MIRI thinks - Think man! Think rhymes!


:: NEW PAGE ::


SCENE 3

BRENDON has gone to MIKE's house to search for answers about Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity and whether or not he was selected for membership.

(MIKE slows down and takes a deep breath. He opens the door.)

BRENDON - Mike! Where you been man? I've been calling you like crazy! What
happened at Xavier's house?
MIKE thinks - Brendon!

(BRENDON looks at what MIKE is wearing. Red tie, red hat, black pants.)

BRENDON - What do you have on...are you a scroller? Oh my God, you started...
MIKE - Brendon! I can't...I can't talk now...I...
BRENDON - You started pledging! I didn't make it, I didn't make line!

(MIKE looks back into his room to see if GREGG can hear or see him.)

MIKE - Brendon I'm sorry man, there was no way for me to call you...from the
minute I got to Xavier's, it's been...man I gotta go...

(BRENDON just stares at MIKE.)

MIKE - ...I gotta go...
BRENDON - Mike...

(MIKE closes the door.)

BRENDON - Mike!

(BRENDON is staring at the door.)

(THERESA is staring at the door. THERESA is in the hall and has her ear
against ROBIN's door and is listening to ROBIN and WILLIE talk.)

THERESA thinks - Watch this situation closely huh? I'll give you something to
watch. Wait until I...
JASON - Theresa, what are you doing?

(THERESA jumps up and turns around.)

THERESA - Jason!
JASON - What are you doing?

(THERESA grabs her eye.)

THERESA - I dropped my contact lens. I can't seem to find it.
JASON - Contact lens? Theresa you don't wear glasses.
THERESA thinks - Oh shoot!
THERESA - I just started and I'm not used to this. So they keep popping out.
As soon as I left Robin's and closed the door behind me, it fell out. Can you
help me find it?
JASON - Uh...sure.

(JASON bends over and THERESA looks him up and down.)

THERESA thinks - Hmmmm, he is so fine!
THERESA - Oh wait, here it is. It was on my sweater the whole time. Ha ha ha.

(THERESA acts like she is putting a contact lens back in her eye.)

JASON - You should be more careful.
THERESA - I will, thanks.
JASON - I'll see ya later.
THERESA - Yeah, take care. Good seeing you again.

(JASON smiles.)

JASON - You too.
THERESA - Oh wait, I don't get a hug anymore when I see you?
JASON thinks - Oh God.
JASON - Sure, Theresa.

(JASON and THERESA hug.)

THERESA thinks - Oooh, he feels so good!
JASON - Theresa?
THERESA - Yes Jason.
JASON - You can let go now.
THERESA - Oh...uh...sorry. Hee hee. See ya.
JASON - Bye.

(THERESA turns and walks down the hall.)

(BRENDON turns and walks down the hall.)

BRENDON - I can't believe I didn't make line. I can't believe I didn't make
line.

(BRENDON begins to reminisce.)

BRENDON - Man how you gonna pledge Sigma? I'm gonna be a Kappa man and you're gonna be a Sigma? How is that gonna look? What are mom and dad gonna say? Ha ha ha ha ha!
BRANDON - I know. It's crazy, but we will probably be the first twins in
history to pledge two different frats in the same year! Ha ha ha ha!
BRENDON - I know why I am pursuing Kappa! And it is for the right reasons!
Don't worry about me Sean!
SEAN - And you don't worry about me! We'll see who will be wearing the right
letters when we all come out on the yard!
BRENDON - Mike, I want to do this. I want to be a Nupe. It's in my heart
dude, ya know?
MIKE - Dude, I know exactly how you feel. This is something burning inside
me. I want to do this, I want us to do this...together.
BRENDON - Me too man. Just think, this time next year we will both be members
of Kappa Alpha Psi!

(BRENDON chooses to take the stairs down instead of the elevator. He doesn't
want anyone to see him with tears in his eyes. He gets to the lobby and there
is no one around.)

BRENDON - How could this have happened? What did I do wrong? Why did they
choose Mike and not me?

(At this point, BRENDON can't help the tears from falling and he rushes
outside. He sits on a bench out front as he starts to cry.)

BRENDON crying - I don't believe this! I did everything Gregg and Xavier told
me to do! Why? Why didn't I make it! I don't understand! Why didn't I make
line?!
THERESA - Pardon me.

(BRENDON turns around and faces THERESA who is standing behind him.)

THERESA - Pardon me, I hate to bother you but I couldn't help but overhear
what you were just saying. It sounds to me that you were not selected for the
Kappa line. Well if you want, I can help you.

(BRENDON wipes his face.)

BRENDON - Help me? How?
THERESA - Let's just say that I am the queen of getting people placed on line.

No comments: